AUTUMN RIDGE GARDENS has been awarded the highest level of accreditation by CARF International for Medical Rehabilitation/Adults 18 and over
CARF accreditation is a public seal of trust and commitment to quality based on internationally accepted standards. Achieving this accreditation demonstrates Autumn Ridge Gardens' commitment to exceptional, personalized care. An organization receiving the highest level of CARF accreditation has undergone a detailed peer review process and has demonstrated to a team of surveyors, during an on-site visit, its commitment to providing programs and services of the highest quality. For more information on CARF, visit www.carf.org.
AUTUMN RIDGE GARDENS IS A STATE LICENSED AND CARF ACCREDITED ADULT FOSTER CARE HOME. ON BEHALF OF OUR WELL TRAINED AND CARING STAFF. WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONE TO VISIT US FOR A TOUR OF OUR WARM AND WELCOMING HOME. CONVIENIENTLY LOCATED AT: 5351 THREE MILE RD. BAY CITY. MI, 48706. PHONE: (989) 284-8142 FAX: (989) 778-1890.
Our residential program is organized in a professional manner with well-trained caring employed staff whose goal is to improve the outcome of the residents, stake holders and employees. We provide both general and specialized non-hospital-like interdisciplinary services of the highest quality, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For adults with Mental impairments (MI), Intellectual disabilities (ID), Developmental disabilities (DD), Cerebral Palsy, Aged, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, Traumatic Brain Injured (TBI), Spinal Cord injury and Physically Impaired.
Performance Improvement Measurements & Managment!
Autumn Ridge Gardens strives to continuously improve the quality of care, services and outcomes our residents and significant others receive. We maintain and measure quality indicators for ongoing data collection and improvements.
(September 1st 2022-December 31th 2022)
1. Number of Hospitalizations (Residents will be health) 100%
2. Resident and significant others are happy with the care and services they receive from Autumn Ridge Gardens staff. 100%
3. Residents and significant others will refer a family member of a friend to Autumn Ridge Gardens. 100%
4. Number of open beds (Occupancy Rate) 100%
5. Makes Timely Decisions on Admissions. (Decision to admit within 4 hours of referral, Ability to be admitted to the program within 24 hours from the decision to admit. 100%
6. Number of employees retained. 100%
7. Provides Adequate Hours of support care to our residents. (Minimum of 2 hours of direct care). 100%
8. Residents are discharged to a less restrictive level of care. (Back into the community or their home environment).
(No discharges during this time).