POLICY: It is the policy of Autumn Ridge Gardens (ARG) to conduct itself in accordance with the highest level of business and community ethics and in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations governing its activities.
PURPOSE: ARG’s Corporate Compliance Plan is designed to:
- Help avoid accidental or intentional noncompliance with applicable laws (see Appendix – Federal Laws).
- Detect such noncompliance if it occurs
- Educate and or discipline those involved in non-compliant behavior and
- Prevent future noncompliance.
ARG has established this plan to ensure that each entity within the agency provides quality care. It is the policy of ARG to:
- Prevent the occurrence of unethical or unlawful behavior
- Halt such behavior as soon as reasonably possible after its discovery
- Educate all employees about the applicable laws and ensure they are trained in matters of compliance
- Ensure there is periodic auditing, monitoring and oversight of compliance with those laws
- Ensure an atmosphere exists that encourages and enables the reporting of noncompliance without fear of retribution
- Ensure mechanisms exist to investigate, discipline and correct noncompliance